Ray Kleposki, R.N., M.S.N., C.P.N.P.
Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner at the Fracture Clinic
Ray Kleposki, R.N., M.S.N., C.P.N.P., is a certified pediatric nurse practitioner at Scottish Rite Hospital in the Fracture Clinic in Plano.
- West Chester University, Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Villanova University, Master of Science
- Pediatric Orthopaedic Fellowship for Advanced Practice
- United States Army Nursing Corps Spirit of Nursing Award
- Villanova University College of Nursing
- Medallion for Excellence in Clinical Nursing, April 2006
- Medallion for Distinguished Academic Achievement, May 2001
- Pediatric Orthopaedic Practitioners Society (POPS), 2005-present
- President, 2009-2010
- Founding board member, 2005-2010
- National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (NAPNAP), 2000-present
- Pediatric Orthopedic Special Interest Group, founder
- Pediatric Orthopedics and Pediatric Oncology, expert panelist and consultant
- National Association of Orthopedic Nurses (NAON), 2002-present
- National director, 2010-2013
- Kleposki, Raymond (2002). The Female Athlete Triad: A Terrible Trio. The Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, 14(1), p. 26-33.
- Kleposki, Raymond (2008). Treating Youngsters’ Athletic Injuries. The Clinical Advisor, 11(4), p. 53-59.
- Kleposki, Raymond, & Wells, Lawrence (2008). Overuse Shoulder Injuries in the Competitive Pediatric Athlete. The Clinical Advisor, 11(4), p. 53-59.
- Kleposki, Raymond (July 2008). Grade 3 Spondylolisthesis. National Association of Orthopaedic Nurses Web Page, Case Study of the Month.
- Kleposki, Raymond (June 2008). Osteoid Osteoma of Right Tibia. National Association of Orthopaedic Nurses Web Page. Case Study of the Month.
- Kleposki, R.W., Wells, L., Wilson, M., & Sehgal, K. (May-June 2009). Rotator Cuff Injuries in Skeletally Immature Patients: Prevention and Indications for the Orthopaedic Nurse. Orthop Nurs, 28(3), p. 134-138.
- Chan, G.C., Arkader, A., Kleposki, R.W., Dormans, J.P. (2010). Case Report: Primary Aneurysmal Bone Cyst of the Epiphysis. Clin Orthop Relat Res, DOI 10.1007/s11999-010-1228-5.
- Kleposki, R.W, Abel, K., & Sehgal, K. (2010). Common Pediatric Hip Diseases in Primary Care. The Clinical Advisor, p. 21-26.
- Stambourgh, J.B., O’Toole, P., Kleposki, R.W., Dormans, J.P. (June 2013). Solitary Osseous Capillary-Type Vascular Malformation of the Distal Humerus in a Child. Journal of Pediatric Orthopedics, 33(40), doi:10.1097/BPO.0b013e31828706e6.
- Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, Primary Care
- Nonoperative management of pediatric fractures
- Pediatric upper and lower extremity fractures and injuries
- Pediatric hand fractures and soft tissue injuries