Gerad Montgomery, M.S.N., F.N.P.-C.
Lead Clinical Provider at the Fracture Clinic
Gerad Montgomery, M.S.N., F.N.P.-C., is a certified family nurse practitioner at Scottish Rite Hospital’s North Campus in Plano. He is the lead clinical provider for the Fracture Clinic in Plano.
- Baylor University, Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Baylor University, Master of Science
- Pediatric Orthopaedic Fellowship for Advanced Practice Providers
- Pediatric Research in Sports Medicine (PRISM), 2014-present
- National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (NAPNAP), 2011-present
- Pediatric Orthopaedic Practitioners Society (POPS), 2007-present
- North Texas Nurse Practitioner Association (NTNP), 2007-present
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP), 2007-present
- Nonoperative management of pediatric fractures
- Pediatric upper and lower extremity fractures and injuries
- Pediatric hand and soft tissue injuries
- Pediatric playground and sports injuries