Brandon A. Ramo, M.D.
Medical Director of Ambulatory Care
Brandon Ramo, M.D., is a staff orthopedist and medical director of ambulatory care at Scottish Rite Hospital.
- Scoliosis & Other Spine Disorders
- Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children
- Children’s Health Dallas
- University of Georgia, B.S.
- Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine
- Vanderbilt University General Surgery Residency
- Vanderbilt University Orthopaedic Surgery
- Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children Dorothy and Bryant Edwards Fellowship in Pediatric Orthopaedics
- University of Georgia, summa cum laude graduate with Highest Honors
- Phi Beta Kappa Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children Fellowship
- Boone Pickens Annual Spine Research Award, 2011
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, 2014
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, active member
- Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America, active member
- Scoliosis Research Society, candidate member
- Tachdjian’s Pediatric Orthopaedics, Fifth Edition, contributing author