Controversies in Pediatric Limb Reconstruction Register
Date/Time: February 08, 2019, 7:00 AM
The Controversies in Pediatric Limb Reconstruction conference will be held at Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children in Dallas, Texas on February 8-9, 2019.
David A. Podeszwa, M.D.and Mikhail Samchukov, M.D.
John G. Birch, M.D. Reggie Hamdy, M.D. Tony Herring, M.D. John E. Herzenberg, M.D. Chris A. Iobst, M.D. Harry Kim, M.D. David Little,M.D. Dror Paley, M.D. Dmitry Popkov, M.D. B. Stephens Richards, M.D. Sanjeeve Sabharwal, M.D. Lane Wimberly, M.D.
The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, the accredited sponsor, is jointly sponsoring the activity with Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children.
• Growth Modulation in young patients
• Plateau Elevation - Who and When?
• Gradual 3 Dimensional Deformity Correction
• Role of Limb Realignment in Obese Patients
CONGENITAL PSEUDARTHROSIS OF THE TIBIA
• Paley Protocol for the Treatment of CPT
• Results of Prospective Multi-center Study of IM Rodding and Use of BMP for CPT
• Primary and delayed amputation: TSRH experience
• Biologics in the Treatment of CPT: Where Are We?
• CPT: The Ilizarov Center Experience
ADVANCES AND CONTROVERSIES IN THE MANAGEMENT OF CONGENITAL FEMORAL AND TIBIAL DEFICIENCIES
• Practical Clinical Classifications of Congenital Femoral and Tibial Deficiencies
• Hip Reconstruction in Severe Congenital Femoral Deficiency
• Non-lengthening Reconstructive Options for Severe Congenital Femoral Deficiency
• Leg Salvage/Reconstruction for Tibial Deficiencies
• Imaging Perthes Disease: State of the Art
• Biologics in the Treatment of Perthes Disease: Who and When?
• Femoral Head Reduction Osteotomy: Indications, Technical Pearls and Results
• Arthrodiastasis: Who is the Ideal Patient?
• Salvaging the Adolescent Hip with Residual Deformity
• Biologic and Genetic Approaches to Stimulating the Regenerate
• Advances in Mechanical Stimulation of the Regenerate
• HA coated IM rods