William Z. Morris, M.D.
Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon
- Hip Disorders
- Scoliosis & Spine
- General Orthopedics
- UT Southwestern Medical Center, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Assistant Professor
- Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children
- Children's Health Dallas
- Univserity of Southern California, Biological Sciences and Spanish, Cum Laude
- UT Southwestern Medical Center, M.D.
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Surgical Internship
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Orthopedics
- Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children, Pediatric Orthopedic Fellowship
- Boston Children's Hospital, Child and Young Adult Hip Preservation Fellowship
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery, Board Eligible