Lorien Nassi, M.D.
Lorien Nassi, M.D., joined the rheumatology medical staff at Scottish Rite Hospital in 2009. She graduated with her medical degree from UT Southwestern Medical Center in 2003 and completed her residency at UT Southwestern Medical Center, where she also completed her fellowship training in pediatric rheumatology. She is board-certified in both general pediatrics and pediatric rheumatology sees patients at both the Dallas and Frisco Campus.
- Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children
- Children's Health Dallas
- Stanford University, Bachelor of Arts with honors, Psychology
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School
- Children's Health Dallas, Pediatrics
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Pediatric Rheumatology
- Best Pediatric Specialists - D Magazine, 2015
- Southwestern Medical Foundation Scholarship for Academic Achievement, 1999-2003
- American Board of Pediatrics, Pediatric Rheumatology, Protection of Human Subjects and Good Clinical Practices