Identification of Dyslexia: The Special Education Opportunity Register
Date/Time: April 13, 2018, 8:30 AM
This seminar will highlight:
- Assessment data gathering that would suggest the need to consider Dyslexia.
- Test instruments and the decision-making process to more specifically evaluate the core features of Dyslexia within the context of a full and individual evaluation.
- Student profiles that require more in depth interpretation due to complications such as ADHD.
- How to communicate Dyslexia information to parents: Responding to frequently asked questions.
- Case studies will be presented.
Registration deadline: April 7, 2018 or when full.
Luke Waites Center for Dyslexia and Learning Disorders
2222 Welborn Street
Dallas, TX 75219